Should you wish to book the choir for a concert performance or to sing at a service please contact our Bookings Secretary. Usually there is no charge for church services.
As so many couples and their families have told us over the years, having a choir at your wedding can make a special day even more memorable.
The Stamford Bridge Singers’ repertoire includes a wide range of beautiful wedding music including anthems, psalms and of course, all your favourite hymns.
The choir is always delighted to be part of wedding services and we have been able to sing at many weddings over the years including in parish churches and York Minster. All that experience helps us to help you. Listed below are some things for you to consider before you get in touch….
- Where are you getting married? The choir has over 50 members. Is there room for a choir of that size in the venue you have chosen?
- When are you getting married? The Stamford Bridge Singers normally rehearse and perform during school term times only; so if your big day is taking place outside of those times it may be more difficult to ensure the choir can be available.
- What will it cost? Hiring the choir costs £400. If you need the choir to organise an organist/accompanist there will be an additional fee of £125. There may be additional costs if you require other instrumentalists.
- Where do you start? The first thing to do is to talk to us about what you want. We have bookings up to two years in advance; so early contact really is vital and we need a minimum of three months notice. Once you contact us we will arrange a meeting for you with the Musical Director who can advise on all aspects of your wedding music.
- How do you get in contact? Please contact our Bookings Secretary.